Ok Boys and Girls
Playoffs season is upon us, where we decided who has the best positioned balls. Rules for the playoffs, are basically the same as with regular season, the only differences are:
- No time limit. Winner needs to reach at least 21.
- Winner needs to win by at least 2, so if score is 21-20, we keep going til one of the team gets a 2 point advantage.
- For the 6:45 game, License to Roll as being the highest seed playing at that time, will get to choose the court of their preference.
- For the 7:45 game, Days of Thunder, will choose the court of their choice.
- For the 8:45 game, highest remaining seed chooses court of their choice.
- Will reseed after the first round. Example: if after the first round, the highest seed is #2, it would then face the lowest seeded of the remaining teams.
The start times are as follows:
#3 License to Roll vs. #6 Bocce Said She Was 18 (#7 The Big Lebocce)
#4 Cojones Loco vs. #5 Meatballs (#8 Team Schweddy)
#1 Days of Thunder vs. #8 Team Schweddy (#6 Bocce Said She Was 18)
#2 Bocce Bartokomous vs. #7 The Big Lebocce (#5 Meatballs)
Semi-Finals – winners from 1st round games
Defeated teams from 8:00 p.m. games officiating
Little history on our playoff contenders:
#1 Days of Thunder defeated 6 out of the other 7 teams in the playoffs during the regular season. Clearly the favorites in the tournament. Their last win against…..
#2 Bocce Bartokomous has already defeated their first round challengers 14-9 back in week 6. They hope to build on that performance. They are hoping for good things in the playoffs as is…
#3 License to Roll first time in the last 3 seasons they don’t come in as the #1 seed. Having never won a playoff game this might be their chance as they defeated the #6 seed on Week 5 16-11. Good thing they edge out…
#4 Cojones Loco didn’t beat anybody of the higher seeds, so are they build for real or an illusion? They’ll answer that on Wednesday night. And what about…
#5 Meatballs didn’t face Cojones Loco in the regular season, so it will be a battle without any record. Will they fold or can they reclaim some of that early season magic? Because late in the season…
#6 Bocce Said She was 18 was very inconsistent, but they are in, and they are the only team in the playoffs to defeat Days of Thunder. They want another chance at them, so is…
#7 The Big Lebocce making their post season debut. Facing a steep task in defeating the Bartokomous, something they failed earlier in the season to do, but not as bad as a task as…
#8 Team Schweddy is facing. What you get for stumbling into the playoffs? A date with the #1 seed that defeat you 21-9 earlier in the season. They need to bring their A+ game if they want glory.
Good luck Ballers!!!!!!